Multi-Resolution Game Development With GameBuilder Studio Check it out!
NEW Version 0.9.7 has arrived! New Blazing Fast Particle Engine & More Game Actions. Check it out
Boolean in RulesMap
  • I am not seeing the Boolean from drop down lists in the RulesMap Entity Component (Change property for example), is there supposed to be one?  I am using Version 0.9.8.Build-591.  I can see it in other Entity Components like the Data Container, I was not sure if this was a bug or not.
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • @Grimdin make sure you are using the latest build. Boolean values should be in the drop down. Make sure to scroll all the the way also.
  • @Lavon this might seem like a silly question but do you need to download each new version? I went to the update tab in game builder studio and it check and found no updates. I downloaded V98 when it came out but I did not download another v98 since the first, I figured the smaller updates would be int he update checker. I double checked and made sure to scroll up to the top as well.
  • @Grimdin yes each new version requires an installation update. The update tab in-app only indicates a new point version increase not new builds of the current version. Check your gamebuilder studio dashboard for the latest build available. The boolean value is in the latest build.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion