Multi-Resolution Game Development With GameBuilder Studio Check it out!
NEW Version 0.9.7 has arrived! New Blazing Fast Particle Engine & More Game Actions. Check it out
What is this?
  • What does this mean:

PBE - GameBuilder Studio (PBE Fork) - source - air (4.5.1.21328) - application
    Matrix3D - deserialize - The field rawData could not be set to '0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0' due to: ArgumentError: Error #2188: Invalid raw matrix. Matrix must be invertible. (<gbx name="Pixel_Space_Fight"> --> <game> --> <levels> --> <level> --> <scene> --> <view> --> <transform> --> <matrix3D> --> <rawData>)

I don't get what this mean? It happened when i saved the project and reopened it!
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • I also get this in my log every time I build my game:
    The field rawData could not be set to '0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0' due to: ArgumentError: Error #2188
  • @Jelle this should not be present after saving and reloading your game with the new build.
  • Thanks Lavon, The problem is still there with me after saving and reloading. It doesnt seem to hurt my performance.
  • @Jelle yea this is a non issue. It shouldn't effect your games performance or the loading of your project.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion