Multi-Resolution Game Development With GameBuilder Studio Check it out!
NEW Version 0.9.7 has arrived! New Blazing Fast Particle Engine & More Game Actions. Check it out
General Question about GameBuilder Studio
  • Hi Everyone,
    My name is Rob, I want to get into making games again, I have not had much experience in the field of game development or programming apart from fiddling around with the original DarkBasic software and also Game Maker 6 I think, but that was many years ago, I am wanting to get into the hobby again, and I would love to start making an educational game, this is the sort of game I want to make, it has the same sort of game mechanics and movements I am aiming for in my game, here is a link to an example of the sort of game I want to make for IOS https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4eXZDXZPjT8

I was wondering if I might be able to make something like that with GameBuilder Studio ?, I was thinking of using gimp for graphics as photoshop is far too expensive, do you think a game like this would need the spine attachment that is offered in the paid version?

I want to export my game to the iOS store when it’s finished,
    Also if you can recommend any tutorials or books on the software and making games with it, that would be great, I have tried out the free version I really like its interface, but I still really don't know where or how to start.

any advice and help you can give would be great,
    Thanks everyone.