Multi-Resolution Game Development With GameBuilder Studio Check it out!
NEW Version 0.9.7 has arrived! New Blazing Fast Particle Engine & More Game Actions. Check it out
Globals :(
  • This issue has been around for a while, but it has finally annoyed me enough to say something :)

    When initializing a global say DoThis=19. If I switch over to assets, properties, layers...anything and come back there is a 65% chance that DoThis is now NewProperty=19 or 0. So....then I type in DoThis=19 now there is around a 35% chance that DoThis is still NewProperty=19 or 0.

    Can you please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if this is just a bug that is driving me insane.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • @Carlton I noticed this a while back but this was fixed. I haven't been able to reproduce it. Which OS are you experiencing this on?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion